Multi-Story Storage Conversions
Kiwi II offers the load bearing floor system as an economical way to convert existing buildings into multi-floor storage space. This system can be integrated to work with virtually any type of existing building structure.
- Floor plans can be designed to your custom unit mix layout.
- Second floor partitions can be free-standing design for greater flexibility or fixed walls with structural supports.
- Partitions are 26 GA Galvalume®.
- Climate control features can be easily integrated into designs.
- Compatible with all hallway and door systems.
- Can de designed to work with practically any existing building structure such as tilt wall, metal building, masonry and conventional.
- Second floor slabs can meet U.L. rating for fire safety requirements.
- Second floor slabs comply with codes for 125 lb. floor load required for storage with normal weight concrete.
- Auxiliary loads are designed to accommodate sprinkler and mechanical systems.