Multi-Story Building Systems
Designed to offer the developer an economical way to customize their above ground buildings. Kiwi II's load bearing wall system maximizes light gauge framing to reduce the cost of multi-story construction. Multi-story buildings can be architecturally designed to enhance appearances, provide high visibility and increase building values.
- Floor plans can be designed to your custom unit mix layout.
- Above ground slabs are 125 lbs. standard design with options for heavier loads and with normal weight concrete.
- Floor slabs can meet U.L. ratings for fire safety requirements.
- Climate control features and hallway systems are easily integrated into the designs.
- Structures can be designed for seismic and high wind regions.
- 26 GA Galvalume® partitions act as shearwalls in horizontal applications.
- Auxiliary loads are designed to accomodate sprinkler systems and mechanical equipment.
- Compatibility with virtually any exterior finish, such as pre-finished metal panels, masonry block, tilt-up construction, brick or synthetic finishes like stucco or Dryvit® .
- Coordinate trim with pre-finished 24 GA gutters, downspouts and barge.
- All Galvalume® products carry 20 year material warranties.