Post & Purlin Building Systems
Designed to offer the developer a top quality, light gauge steel building system at an economical price, our post & purlin system maximizes structural framing, allowing greater cost savings. Hallway systems, wide bay spacing, and tall eave heights can be integrated to provide the flexibility to meet different market demands.
- Maximizes structural framing for greater design flexibility.
- 26 GA Galvalume® Partitions act as shearwalls in horizontal applications.
- Designs for all states and local codes - including high wind areas in coastal regions.
- Compatibility with virtually any exterior finish, such as masonry block, tilt-up construction, brick or synthetic finishes like stucco or Dryvit® .
- Coordinate trim with pre-finished 24 GA gutters, downspouts and barge.
- All Galvalume® products carry 20 year material warranties.
- Three-piece pier system with pre-painted pier caps.
- Roof insulation can be added to reduce condensation.
- Pre-painted sliding panels and fascia systems.
- Separation walls and additional roof insulation for maximum climate control efficiency.
- High pitched roofs for increased visibility.